Thursday, July 07, 2005

Welcome to Girls On Pop!

Hello everyone! I'm back! After an attempt to start an mp3 blog back in January, my efforts sadly fell by the wayside due to other commitments, but now I have more time on my hands, I am detetmined to give it my best shot this time!

Pop music is done best by girls. End of. This blog is for me to share some of my favourite tracks from my collection with you for a limited period of time. Downloads are valid for about 2 weeks, as they are now posted on my own webspace, but you'll still have to be quick! (Although if you miss a track, let me know and I might repost it) With each post, I will try to give you a little bit of info about the artist themselves. Some of the artists you may already know very well, others you won't - but they will all have a few things in common - great pop from great female artists from all over the world!

I hope you enjoy my postings, and please feel free to drop me an email or post a comment on the board about any of the tracks or artists concerned. I will also be reposting all the tracks which I posted to the board in it's first incarnation in January. I will try to post as often as I can, but you should expect at least a few per week.

To download a track, click on the title of the song and you will be taken to the URL. At the end of each post there are a few icons. The country flag is an obvious one: this is the country from which the artist comes from. Clicking on the CD icon will take you to a site selling the artist's CD from which the track comes from, if you would like to hear more of that artist. Also, clicking on the mouse icon will take you to the artist's official homepage, or the best fanpage I can find on the web, if they don't happen to have an official page.

So now the introductions are out of the way, let the posting begin!

Take care

Danniiboy
xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home